Currently, there is 01 Vietnam embassy in Rome, Italy. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without an embassy or consulate. Below is the contact information for this embassy.
Embassy of Vietnam in Rome, Italy
- Address: 156 Via di Bravetta – 00164 Roma – Italy.
- Phone: + 39-06-6160726 / 66162504
- Fax: + 39-06-66157520
- Email: [email protected]
- Working time: From 9:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday (except for official holidays of Vietnam and Italy)
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Bich Hue – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
- Mr. Nguyen Duc Thanh – Senior Commercial Officer
- Mr. Nguyen Van Dung – Consular Chief
- Mr. Duong Thanh Bang – Secretary in charge of consular affairs
- Mr. Trieu Nguyen Thanh – Secretary in charge of the community
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Lan Huong – Secretary in charge of bilateral affairs
- Mr. Do Hai Long – Secretary in charge of international organizations, concurrent countries
- Ms. Nguyen Phu Minh Hang – Secretary in charge of office, culture and press.
Services in Vietnam embassy in Rome, Italy
Vietnam embassy in Rome, Italy is responsible for dealing with visa-related issues including issue/renewal/modify/extend visa, visa exemption, issue electronic visa, etc., birth registration for children born abroad and having Vietnamese nationality, re-registration of birth, death, marriage, authentication of contracts, power of attorney, excerpts of documents, copies of documents and translations in foreign countries.
Among many services that the Vietnam embassy in Rome, Italy is offering, granting a Vietnam visa to foreigners in Italy is a critical task. However, Italian citizens will be exempt from visa to Vietnam if the length of stay for tourism and business purposes is less than 15 days. If their stay is longer than 15 days, Italian citizens need a Vietnam visa to enter the country. See Visa exemption: exemption for travelers enter Vietnam for a shorter than 15 days stay.
Visa & immigration policies: general information about Vietnam visa
Vietnam visa requirements: required documents for applicants