Italian passport holders are in the list of Vietnam visa exemption. That means you can stay in Vietnam up to 15 days for either tourism or business purposes without a visa. If you desire to stay longer, a visa is required. And e-visa, which is eligible for 80 nationalities only, is one of the options to get a Vietnam visa in Italy fastest.
General information about Vietnam e-visa
- Purpose: tourist or business
- Validity: 30 days (non-extendable in any cases)
- Type: single entry
- Ports of entry: 33 ports in Vietnam
- Processing time: 3 working days
- Issuer: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Visa fee: $25 for a tourist visa. There is no extra fee, but please note that the fee will not be refunded if your application is rejected.
How to apply Vietnam e-visa in Italy?
Getting a visa while in Italy cannot be more comfortable by these following steps:
- Fill out all information in the online form here and attach your passport photo
- Make a payment of the service fee via PayPal/ Mastercard/ Visa card, etc. You should also take note of your application’s code for further process track.
- When it is approved, you will receive a link to download e-visa (in PDF) by email. Then, you print it out to bring along to the entry port when you land in Vietnam.
Notes: you must hold a valid Italian passport and be free from the entry suspension list of Vietnam police to obtain an e-visa.